Sunday 6 September 2009

Ancestors Speak – Dreams Speak To Us

bridge in winter

Picture from email…

 

Many people do not remember dreams that they have during the night.  For a very long time now, (since 1995), I dream vividly and have good recall of dreams, especially what I call ‘big dreams’.  Big dreams warn us (precognitive dreams), teach us (school with our guides and angels), or confuse us (because we do not clearly understand the message). 

I have had the following dream several times now, with several minor differences.  I am still trying to figure out what the message is about.  Is it for me? Is it for others? Is it both?  Feel free to respond with your interpretation.

The dream begins with me and five others in a court yard of a building.  The courtyard is quite large and surrounded on three sides by the building, and on one side by a fence.  One gets into the courtyard from either the various doors in the building or through the opening in the fence that borders another small clearing before changing into thick woods.  The time must be October or late October because the air is chilly, and we can see our breath.  The six of us have gathered to dance to the full moon and I have a rattle, and the others - who do not seem to have faces - have other hand instruments.


Music begins to play, and I wonder where it is coming from.  We are dancing around, moving in a clockwise circle. As the tempo increases, we start leaping and almost turning cart wheels.  I am starting to get breathless, and I glance to the opening in the fence.

There  is a little girl, possibly four, squatting and watching us, with big blue eyes, a smiling face, and wild naturally curly strawberry blonde hair poking out from under a funny hat.  I smile too, and go over to her. I tell her my name, Judy, and ask her what her name is.  She ducks her head, and then looks up and grins.  I ask her if she wants to dance.  She claps her hands, and I hold out my hand, which she takes, and I pull her into the circle.  One of the others asks me what I am doing.  I say, "It is alright. She is a fairy.  She only wants to dance with us."

We are all dancing and laughing, and we go around about three times when the little girl stops, squats down, and suddenly changes into about a ten year old boy wearing blue shirt, blue jeans, bare feet, and a cap from the 1800's. His hair is dirty blonde, and his eyes are greenish.  He jumps up and begins dancing.  We are not afraid, because he is fun.  He too dances around for about three rounds, and then squats down, and changes.  This time he becomes a girl in her late teens.  We are now feeling unsettled.  The music stops.  We stand and watch as the teenage girl swings around three times, and on the third term, changes into a thirty year old woman, and then a man in rapid fashion - minutes only.  We are now scared.  One of the dancers runs away into the woods, even though we yell at her to stay with us.

Meanwhile, the thirty-something person keeps whirling and changing images to older female and then older male.  I start shouting, "What are you doing?  Stop Changing! How can we help you."  The whirling and changing finally stops when the fairy changes into an old woman, stooped and grey, with a cane, who then rapidly becomes a man with a cane.  He then says, "You can not stop it, you cannot stop it.  It is useless to try, unless you have the key!"  We all begin asking - what key?  I get a picture in my mind of an old fashioned big metal key, with a cloverleaf at the top, and three prongs of different lengths at the bottom.  I then move out from the image, and see a set of three tiles, and that behind one of the marble tiles is the key - to what, I do not know.  Then the old man vanishes.  And the night gets dark.  We feel afraid.

I tell the others we must go into the building and find the key.  We enter the center door on the building, and a long hallway appears, that stops at a T and continues either way to the left and right.
There are many doors off the hall.  Halfway down the hall there appears to be a recess of some sort, on the right side.  We head down the hall, and as we get to the recess, the hall seems to become shorter.  Two of the girls say they will go down the hall and then to the right.  The other two will take the left.  I am alone, and I say I will look behind the two doors off the recess.

I open the first door, and it appears to be a storage closet of some kind.  I know the key is not there.  I open the second door, and see it is a men's washroom, with urinals and sinks and showers.  I feel that the key is close.  I walk fully into the room, and look around.
I see that there are marble tiles over the sinks, and I also see that three of the tiles look broken and loose.  I pull the first tile up and get nothing.  I pull up the next two together and find the key on a little shelf.  I grab it, and I feel like someone is coming to take it.  Two of my friends dash in behind me and yell, "Did you get it?
Someone is coming!"  We all feel danger, and I hang onto the key,
wondering what it opens.   And then I wake up.

Happy dreaming,

Judy@angelsandancestors.com Sign up for Free Newsletter http://www.angelsandancestors..com/signup.html September issue is now online at www.angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy