Tuesday 2 June 2009

Tarot Discussion – The Card of Completion

image

This is the card of Completion – card XXI from the Osho Zen Tarot.

 

I have been a practitioner with my husband, in our business Angels And Ancestors, for almost three years.  For the last several months, things feel like they are changing in the business.  I am getting guidance in my meditation to be doing less workshops, to concentrate my clients on three days, and to begin writing books – a task that my guides tell me is long overdue. 

So today, when I pulled the Card of Completion from the Osho Zen Tarot deck, I saw the confirmation of what I have been hearing.  Some of what I have been doing is complete.  Here is what Osho’s comment is on this card.  I felt the truth of it.  May you also find the truth you need to find in this card.

“Here, the last piece of a jigsaw puzzle is being put into its place, the position of the third eye, the place of inner perception.
Even in the ever-changing flow of life there are moments in which we come to a point of completion. In these moments we are able to perceive the whole picture, the composite of all the small pieces that have occupied our attention for so long. In the finishing, we can either be in despair because we don't want the situation to come to an end, or we can be grateful and accepting of the fact that life is full of endings and new beginnings. Whatever has been absorbing your time and energy is now coming to an end. In completing it, you will be clearing the space for something new to begin. Use this interval to celebrate both - the end of the old and the coming of the new.” – Osho

Judy@angelsandancetors.com   See the newest newsletter – the June issue – at www.angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy