Tuesday 5 May 2009

Tarot Discussion – Rune Tarot - DAEG

image

24 DAEG from The Runic Tarot by Caroline Smith and John Astrop

 

I have been in a period of change now for about three weeks.  Part of that time, I was actually away and contemplating what I should be spending my time on.  I really did not come up with a satisfactory answer.  All I heard was the word, “Patience”.  I felt like young Grasshopper at the feet of his Master with not knowing what comes next. 

Today, I pulled the DAEG card in my daily routine of pulling a card to see what was up for me.  DAEG means day. The wonderful verse that goes with this card is:

“Day is Odin’s messenger, dear to men,   The Ruler’s glorious light, Mirth and hope to prosperous and poor, Useful to all.”

It seems this card is promising that my energy is going to be restored as new opportunities come my way.  DAEG is about growth, development, progress (Grasshopper likes this!), new light, and positive change. 

Some of the meanings associated with this card are:

  1. bringing hidden or unjust things to the light
  2. causing a drastic change in public opinion
  3. researching and discovering new advances in ourselves and in the Universe
  4. a new way of living and seeing life
  5. finding new knowledge and revealing new truths.

I will take any of these happy outcomes that are associated with this card.  Life is bright with DAEG.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com   Watch for new events at www.angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy