Monday 20 April 2009

Tarot Discussion – Aloneness

image

 Osho Zen Tarot Deck and the card IX ALONENESS

Today, I pulled the card that would describe what I am experiencing and what I will be experiencing for the next while.  The card that came up was “Aloneness”. 

Osho says, “Aloneness is the presence of oneself. Aloneness is very positive. It is a presence, overflowing presence. You are so full of presence that you can fill the whole universe with your presence and there is no need for anybody. The humble figure in this card glows with a light that emanates from within. One of Gautama Buddha's most significant contributions to the spiritual life of humankind was to insist to his disciples, "Be a light unto yourself." Ultimately, each of us must develop within ourselves the capacity to make our way through the darkness without any companions, maps or guide.” 

I see how perfect this card is for me at this time.  Our Ancestors were able to take long journeys and be by themselves. Their only companions were the Angels.  When you are alone, it is easier to find time for “you”, to meditate, to look at your life dispassionately, to find self Love so it is easier to love others.  I will be going on a journey this week and I will be alone with people.  It is a chance for me to be quiet, with myself. 

May you have days of quietness to bring peace to your life.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  See www.angelsandancestors.com for articles and newsletters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy