Tuesday 3 March 2009

Spirit Animal – Turtle, In Dream Time

image

 

Turtles on a log – from www.freenaturepictures.com

Shaman say that Grandmother Turtle is a good spirit guide. She is about steadiness and longevity.  She has walked for two hundred and fifty million years on this Earth.  She teaches us lessons about looking at time differently.  As Turtle is long lived, she may have given the same messages to our Ancestors, and now she gives them to us.  She is one of Nature’s wonders – her home is on her back, she is comfortable in the water and on land, and her young are born on land to return to the water.  Additionally, all she needs, her house, is always with her. She represents life and being at Oneness with Creation.

Last night, I dreamt of turtles. I had three of them in a zoo like environment, without any of the fences.  They seemed content, and they constantly looked at me.  If I walked around to a different angle, they all turned to look at me.  They were three different sizes – small, saucer sized,  and two larger or plate sized. They seemed quite healthy and happy, and appeared to have lots to eat. 

Because Turtle appeared in a dream, I felt she was trying to express that time is having less and less meaning.  Since we are still in a snowy frozen state in Calgary, I would not see her until later in the Spring.  Yet, her she was, wanting to talk to me. 

The other message seemed to be about patience and abundance.  The sense was that all that I need would come to me, and that I simply need to carry on with what I am doing.   Too, because Turtle is so primal and old, there also seemed to be a sense that I needed to go back to my primal essence of who I was as energy, and remember what I was here, on Earth, to do.  Turtle is here to be Turtle.  Judy is here to be her essential light.

May you find your Turtle message on your journey.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy