Wednesday 11 March 2009

Ancestors Speak – Messages from Our Past Lives

IMGP0596

Picture of rosehips and angels.. by Judith Hirst-Joyeux

 

You may have heard that what ever issues we do not resolve in past lives spring forward with us to the current life time.  Patterns will repeat themselves until the issue is put to rest.  I teach this to my students in my workshops on Karma Clearing.  Recently, however, I am seeing the most amazing stories being lived out and cleared.

I would like to share this story of a client who seems to have the whole world against her. 

When she came to see me, she was in a custody dispute for her daughter.  Stress was evident in her life because she was starting to have a lot of trouble eating and sleeping, and she developed a skin rash.   Her Doctor attributed the rash to nerves and gave her some cream to put on at the itchiest times.  She took a stress leave from her job, and then found she had too much time on her hands to think. 

Her goal in our BodyTalk session was to relieve the stress and correct the rash. This is what we set as our agenda. As we worked our way through the links to restore her body to a healthy, natural state, a link to do a karma clearing came up.  The clearing was on the stress that the custody dispute was creating, and on the social worker that seemed to be at the core of the negativity hitting my client. 

As we proceeded through the Akashic Records with the Angels of Karma, we saw three different life times where the social worker – a female in this lifetime – apprehended her children. In one lifetime, the social worker represented a harsh master who took the children away from his slaves, and my client was one of the slaves.  In another lifetime, the social worker was a jealous women who could not have children and killed my client’s two children, and blamed my client for it. The town reacted and stoned my client.  In the third lifetime, the Social Worker was a missionary that believed children of non Christian parents should be taken from the Mother, and put into Christian service in a factory or institution.  This is not so different than what happened to the indigenous peoples in Canada, the United States and Australia.

We worked through the stories and felt the pain to completion, and then asked for a healing of the situation.  The final releasing of the karma was to tap it out. 

Several days later, my client called to advise that she has been assigned a new social worker, and that her case is being reviewed and that some inconsistencies in the previous social worker’s notes are showing up.  My client feels her new worker is quite sympathetic.  My client feels quite optimistic that she will get her daughter back permanently in the next month. And she says her stress level is way down.

I am grateful for call backs from clients to share their story with me. 

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy