Tuesday 24 March 2009

Ancestors Speak – Allergic Reactions To Food

image

Picture from Cropsandsoil.oregonstate.edu

 

A week ago, I had a bad reaction to some food that I ate.  I was sick to my stomach and my hands and feet and face swelled.  My husband suggested that I do a journey via karma clearing to see what was causing the reaction.

As I tumbled back in time, I heard the words – NIGHTSHADE, Potatoes, Peppers, apples, plums, peaches…. and then I saw different vignettes of me eating a food, and choking and dying.  There were quite a number of foods that did this, however, mostly they came from the nightshade family.  Not knowing exactly what this family contained, I looked it up and found…. The nightshade family or potato family includes Datura (Jimson weed), mandrake, deadly nightshade (belladonna), capsicum (paprika, chili pepper), potato, tobacco, tomato, eggplant and petunia.There are superstitious beliefs about the nightshade family (Potatoes, Tomatoes, Peppers, and Eggplant) and how they may harm the immune system or be unfit to eat.  Actually, many of the vegetables in the nightshade family are staples in one's diet, particularly in the Middle East where Eggplant, Peppers and Tomatoes are eaten in abundance.  These vegetables are also known for their great medicinal purposes.  However, they may be poisonous to some like me.

I also did some research on Apples and found “Apples - apple seeds like the seeds of some other fruits in the rose family such as peaches and bitter almonds, contain cyanide.  It's part of the apple's way of protecting its offspring.  The level of cyanide is quite low, but if you store up a whole lot of apple seeds and eat them all at once, you can ingest enough cyanide to hurt or even kill you.”   Did  I mention that in one life, I seemed to die of cyanide poisoning?  It seems that the different types of peppers also can do a number on my system.

In the karma clearing, I asked for all reactions to all of the fruits and vegetables that I reacted with to be healed across all space and time and that the healing be brought into the present moment now and for all time to come.  So far, I am okay with green peppers and potatoes.

May you enjoy your food whole heartedly!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy