Wednesday 28 January 2009

Angels Speak - Guardian Angels

AngelFriendsSunRadiating 72  From S. R. Joyeux and Joytography.com, used with permission

 

The story... we all have a story... stems from the time that I was four, and a huge McKee Harvester Box door fell on me, accidentally, because instead of having my nap, I had sneaked out of the house to go to the barn yard to find my Dad. My Dad, upon seeing me, yelled "Run!" many times, as the door starting falling on top of me.  I ran!  The door hit me at the hip level and covered my legs.  I could have been crippled or worse. However, the soft ground in the yard cushioned the blow, and allowed me to sink into the Earth to avoid injury.  I was certainly scared! And yet, when Dad carried me to the house, and they examined me, I did not even have a bruise.

I was "out of it" for a while, but then I was four and very scared.  It also scared me that my parents were so upset.  They were saying all the things one says in an extremely emotional time - it is a miracle, we are lucky she's not dead, how could she have no bruises, why wasn't she in bed. 

As for me, I know that I ran as fast as I could away from the big thing that was falling.  I know that I heard a roar behind me.  I know that it felt like a big hand hit my back and pushed. I know that later that day, I went out and played with our dog.  I know that something big and white helped me, and if I was hurt - healed me.  I know that I am lucky.

I believe that all of us have guardian angels and that they and the Archangels are with us for life, that they love us unreservedly, and that when they are around there is peace and joy, and that we feel free of Karma.  Our Ancestors believed in Angels because they saw them all the time. All the old churches and temples have carvings of the winged ones.  There are many legends of how angels came to be.  My favourite is that they came to be because Humans needed them.  My other favourite legend is that each time one of us cries unreservedly for another's pain, a guardian angel is born of that energy to be there for someone that needs help.

May you find your guardian angels beside you as you walk this world today!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  See our website www.angelsandancestors.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy