Saturday 6 December 2008

Ancestors Speak - Using Energy Through Conscious Living....

hands holding the sun

Hands holding the sun, from an email.

I have been reading the book, "Beyond 2012" by James Endredy, and I am struck by some of the common sense phrases and statements that he uses.  One such phrasing comes under the heading of  "Conscious Living" or being mindful of how you interact with the Earth and the beings on the Earth. If you have the book or purchase the book, these lines come from page 152.......

1.  I acknowledge that I am a human being, part of the human community, and I respect the human rights and equality of all people on Earth.

2.  I acknowledge that I am a child of the Earth, part of the natural community, and I am responsible for nurturing and protecting the health and welfare of my Mother Earth.

3.  I acknowledge that I am a spiritual being, part of the eternal spirit of creation, one and indivisible.

4.  I acknowledge that I am a healer, with the strength and the ability to help heal the many illnesses and crises that exist on Earth.

5.  I acknowledge that I am an activist, dedicated to making a positive influence in the world.

These words are an echo of the knowledge that one gathers will working through the feeding and germinating of the Rites of Munay-Ki.  Acknowledging the Oneness with all, the spiritual being, and the healer are all parts of recognizing that each of us is a Creator.  And that somehow, perhaps through politics or religion, we have forgotten how to be connected with others and to honour their right to BE... as the first line says "I am a ... being". 

May you find the way to live mindfully, and in harmony with Nature.

If you have a comment, send it to me at judy@angelsandancestors.com

See also:

Earth Keepers  angelsandancestors.blogspot.com/2008/12/earth-keepers-minding-earth.html

Activating the Pineal Gland -   http://angelsandancestors.blogspot.com/2008/09/munay-ki-activating-pineal-gland.html

Munay-Ki Rite   2      http://angelsandancestors.blogspot.com/2008/08/munay-ki-rite-2-bands-of-power.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy