Tuesday 28 October 2008

Spirit Animal - Animal Volunteer

I love the email that I receive from my family and friends and from all the folks around the world that read my blog.  Many send me great stories that I love to read and to share.  This story is one of my favourites because it is about animals imitating humans.....

image

 

 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1076572/Pictured-Two-white-tiger-cubs-surrogate-mum--Anjana-chimpanzee.html

image

 

This young white tiger is getting a helping had and a bottle!

 

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If a chimpanzee can be this nurturing, it makes one wonder why the rest of the world can not get along!

Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy