Friday 3 October 2008

Karma Files - Skills of the Mind

20080725 orbs in maytree and fir tree

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Orbs in our fir tree off the deck - Picture by Judith Hirst-Joyeux on July 25th.

There are four orbs in this picture. However, several of them are difficult to see.  They are almost hidden in that they blend in so well.  Some of us, however, are now able to see orbs without the aid of digital cameras.  Our mind now recognizes them and has translated this image into one that our physical eyes should recognize.  Humans are very gifted in this way - we can take images that we see over time, or in dream time, and we can bring them in to reality.

I did not really understand the significance of this ability until I worked through a karma clearing session triggered by receiving a deep cut to the forehead over my left eye.  I wrote about this incident in  http://angelsandancestors.blogspot.com/2008/09/struck-by-light.html.

I had the stitches taken out of my head on Sunday, and although the cut looked quite healed, the wound opened up when the last stitch was out.  The obvious question then becomes "What's that all about?"  I took the question to Great Spirit, and found that indeed, I did need to work through a karma clearing meditation about the wound to the head.

When I asked to be taken back to see the movie that would relate to the wound on my head and the subsequent bumps that I was receiving, I popped back to a time about one million years ago.  The scene that I saw was a prehistoric or cave man strapped into a chair of some sort.  There were beings draped in white gathered around him.  The cave man had some sort of gadget cap strapped to his head.  He was deathly afraid.  It appeared that this cave man - he was small at about four and a half feet - could use his mind to lift things out of his way, such as boulders or fallen trees.  He could also "sing" the animals to be peaceful, if they were ferocious, and he could communicate with his pack without sound. 

The beings were trying to pull the way that he did these things from his mind so that they could duplicate the thought wave patterns.  In their quest to learn his abilities, they did not pay attention to what was required to keep the cave man alive - a good source of oxygen and the right atmospheric pressure.   The short story is that the cave man died with high emotion because of the situation and the contraption around his head.  His pack felt his trauma and they hid their mind skills and learned sound communication. 

When I watched this to completion and asked for healing of this lifetime, I felt the pressure around my head lessen.  I felt some sadness and asked for a blessing for the Ancestors.

Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy