Wednesday 1 October 2008

Angels Guidance - Listen, Know, See, Feel

Angels and Roses

Picture of a picture of angels with roses in the foreground by Roger Joyeux.  Joytography

All my life, I have had angels and I have been able to hear them.  Many people say having this skill or ability, makes me a clairaudient.  I have a different take.  I think that this skill is available to anyone who is sitting in prayer or in meditation.  I think that the knowledge that comes during these times is in the forms of hearing, knowing, seeing, and feeling.  I think that sometimes these four items are so interconnected that we cannot tell them apart. 

Hear what is in the silence.  I ask that each of you be silent - that is - do not talk for an hour as you do various things at work or at home.  Simply listen to all the information that comes in as you ask questions about why something is the way that it is.  Ask for a sign that the information is coming from the Divine.  The sign is a symbol so the symbol may be a feather, a song, a picture, a penny, or any thing that resonates for you.

Know that we all are cared for by our guardian angels, and the lineage of angels that agreed to our soul contract which was put together before we came to earth.

See the difference in your life when you talk with the angels.  You will feel calmer, happier, and fear will disappear.

Feel the presence of warmth around you when there is no cause for warmth.  Feel the peace around you when others seem to be in chaos.  Feel the grace that is available when you concentrate on the present, and forget the past.

Blessed be!

Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy