Wednesday 7 May 2008

Karmic Thoughts

clip_image002

"I am the owner of my karma.


I inherit my karma. I am born of my
karma. I am related to my karma.
I live supported by my karma.

Whatever karma I create, whether good or evil, that I shall inherit."


The Buddha, Anguttara Nikaya V.57 - Upajjhatthana Sutta

 

clip_image004

"When the earth is dying there shall arise a new tribe of all colours and all creeds.  This tribe shall be called The Warriors of the Rainbow and it will put its faith in actions not words." - Prophecy of the Native American Hopi people

2 comments:

  1. Hello Judith-I was browsing at a thrift store, and on the top shelf was a well preserved Bobcat. It was obviously done by a good taxidermist, but long ago. Beneath the cat were two very old rattles, woven of thin cane, with flat bottoms. It still feels like some sort of calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan. First, kudos for “seeing” the bobcat and rattles. Many will bypass them without noticing the bobcat/rattles. Second, for some, the calling to be an Earth Angel or to be on a path to be a shaman, starts with some sort of sign. The bobcat is a sign. Best wishes on your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy