Thursday 3 June 2010

Spirit Animal – Giraffe Gives a “Heads Up!”

Several nights ago, I had a dream where Giraffe came in to speak to me.

First, the image that I had was of me standing on a path outside a very tall fence.  I was not sure where I was.  Then as I looked around, I realized that I must be in a type of zoo or animal compound. Where in the world it was, I am not sure.  Then I heard, “Heads up!”

I knew that I needed to look up.  Standing so that their legs were almost like part of the fence, were three giraffes.  Two were quite tall, and one was shorter by several feet.  They grinned down at me.  Then one leaned over the fence and putting his face right against mine, sniffed me.  He popped his head back up, and said, “She smells okay.” 

  Giraffe picture from i.telegraph.co.uk

imageI was a bit taken aback.  I think I always smell good except when I have finished a hard work-out.  His mate popped her head over, and kissed the top of my head.  I felt tingles.  I looked up and asked what I was doing here.  Madame Giraffe said, “We called you because you don’t write about us very often, and yet you love us, and send us great thoughts and blessings.  You worry about how we are making out in the wild, and what we will do when the big changes come.”

She was right – I do worry about Giraffes and Elephants, and all kinds of animals.  I did not realize that they were picking up on that energy.

Madame Giraffe went on to say that people need to pay more attention to the giraffe.  They make great guides.  They see things from quite high up, and see patterns in the way people move and the way energies move.  If Giraffe is invited in as a Spirit Animal, it will tell you when there are good energies around you and where to walk/drive to avoid negative energy patterns.  Giraffe moves without getting caught up in the drama of petty things.  Giraffe would like to see each of us avoid drama, and move more in an isolated fashion as does Giraffe. 

Giraffe’s energy is constantly cleansed by the trees where Giraffe spends much time grazing at the tree tops.  Her advice is to find a tree and sit in it, and enjoy the cleansing effect of the tree’s leaves vacuuming all the unhealthy energy from around you. 

According to Giraffe, most people have a short sightedness when it comes to seeing around them.  Giraffe asks you to try to see higher and farther, to see beyond the limits of your mortal eyes.  If you have trouble doing this, ask Giraffe for assistance.

Giraffes says to stop trying to minimize life.  She says, “Stick your neck out once in a while.”  Life is not about being completely safe – it is about experiencing life and taking chances and growing. 

May you have great giraffe experiences!

judy@angelsandancestors.com   Want a reading?  Pick from one of the choices at www.angelsandancestors.com/reading.html

Please see the FREE June Angels And Ancestors magazine at www.angelsandancestors.com/newsletter/mag1006.pdf

Roger made it to round two in the NEXT TOP SPIRITUAL AUTHOR contest.  It works on the voting principal like AMERICAN IDOL.  Please vote for him at  www.thestoryoflight.com/ntsa.php  Voting info is at the bottom of the page.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy